Emory’s Pathology residency program is at the heart of the Department’s clinical activities; resident training is coordinated by an excellent team dedicated Emory’s academic mission.
Charles Hill, MD, PhD
- Dr. Hill, or “Charlie” as he is known to the residents, is Emory Pathology’s Residency Director. Once an Emory pathology resident himself, Dr. Hill is now also the Director of the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory at Emory University Hospital.
Stewart Neill, MD
- Dr. Neill is also Emory Pathology’s Co-Residency Director. Dr. Neill is a former trainee at Emory and now practices neuropathology and general surgical pathology. As an Atlanta native and recent graduate of the program, Dr. Neill is a great resource for any type of advice and loves teaching.
Marina Mosunjac, MD
- Dr. Marina Mosunjac is also Emory Pathology’s CoResidency Director. Dr. Mosunjac practices general surgical pathology and cytopathology at Grady. She loves teaching and is a strong advocate for resident education.
- Ms. Hansen is the Assistant Director of Programs for Emory Pathology, managing many aspects of education within the department, including medical student rotations, the residency, and fellowship programs. With a quick wit and warm smile, she is dedicated to guiding trainees through a successful transition to independent practice.
- Ms. Phillips is the Program Coordinator for Emory Pathology, assisting in the management of the residency as well as multiple fellowship programs. Serita brings a lot of energy to her position and is always ready to assist trainees.